Areas of Expertise
- International and domestic cybersecurity
- Including cyber hacking
- Response and remediation
- Cyber-attacks and data breach.
- Data security, including information/classification
- Records management, vendor management and enterprise risk management.
- B.A., University of Massachusetts Amherst
- M.A., Boston College
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
Giblin is a privacy officer at the Boston Children’s Hospital & Foundations. She provides legal advice and guidance in all aspects of privacy law, data protection, data security, cybersecurity and data breach response laws including compliance with GLBA, HIPAA, state data breach and data security laws. Giblin is an expert in records management, risk management, vendor management, background checks under the FCRA and laws relating to monitoring employees in the digital workplace. In addition, she possesses a senior risk management, records management, data classification and mapping, information protection, and data breach analysis and response background and extensive US, Canadian, EU compliance and contract negotiation experience. She is a Certified Information Privacy Professional.